We've come to the Marriner Resort first with our children and now with our grandkids. it's a great family oriented resort with a very relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are spotless and the facilities are top notch. With both an indoor and out door pool, there's always a place to go. The grounds are beautiful with flowers everywhere and meticulously cared for by very friendly staff. The Marriner is a family owned business and the owners live on the property. The resort is on the trolley route and both Wells and Ogunquit beaches are just minutes away. You can walk, drive, or take the trolley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel type rooms to oversized three bed suites complete with free wireless internet access, air conditioning, distant ocean views and much more. All of our guests enjoy our indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, fitness room, FREE continental breakfast, volleyball, bocce court areas and our barbeque area. Our quiet location overlooking the scenic tidal marsh with distant ocean views offers a fabulous vantage point to explore Ogunquit, Wells, nearby Kennebunkport and all of Southern Maine. We hope to see you at the Mariner soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Mariner Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- Mariner Resort Ogunquit
- Mariner Hotel Ogunquit
- The Mariner Resort Ogunquit, Maine