“Great home away from home!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Dolphin Den

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
The Dolphin Den
69 Cottage Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907   |
Ranked #17 of 29 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great home away from home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Just stayed at The Dolphin Den this past weekend. First off all it is so clean and just comfy. The room was just a nice place to relax and you feel you can at the Dolphin. You can just leave the car and walk around that was great ! I love that they allow pets too. I would tell anyone who asks me that this is the place to stay to add that perfect touch to your time in Ogunguit and thats what it was PERFECT....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

25 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wonderful...I could hear the ocean when I walked outside of the cottage. I have stayed at many of the Inns in Ogunquit over the years and was so impressed with this place. The attendtion to detail was above all the others. You can tell that the owners have invested much time and money to make this place really nice. Brand new windows, flooring, quaintly decorated, our room had a coffee maker, microwave, refridgerater and was super CLEAN! The town has always been a favorate of mine and you'll find everything (shops, beach, restaurants and bars) walkable from the Dolphin Den. They even have a fire pit surounded by Adirondack chairs to relax by in the evenings.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

My boyfriend and I needed a place to stay last minute, in Ogunquit, on a Saturday, in mid August. Rick and Joe were able to accommodate us. This place is so wonderfully situated. You can park your car and never have to get in it again until you leave. We walked to the beach, into town for a rollicking time at the Front Porch piano bar, and to Perkins Cove for a delicious shore dinner of lobster and steamers at Barnacle Billy's. Rick and Joe were consummate hosts, sincerely concerned about our well-being and ready to do whatever they could to make our holiday a success.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
South Portland, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This place is gorgeous! I LOVE how clean everything is! I also love that I can park my car here for the week and walk to everything Ogunquit has to offer! Also, as a pleasant surprise, when I forgot my beach chair and towel, that they loaned me one for free! It has a unique look, and it is now the only place in town where I stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

After a much needed break from NYC-- I just spent 4 glorious days at the Dolphin Den. I couldn't have asked for anything better-- location was picture perfect as I could walk to the beach, Perkins Cove, all the restaurants and nightlife that Ogunquit has to offer.

Best part for me was hanging on the porch after dinner on a great comfortable lounge chair with Rick and Joey laughing, talking, drinking and watching the stars.

Anyone who gives this place a bad review must have something wrong with them. For sure, I'll be back sooner then later with more friends so I share this gem with them.

Highly recommend going! Rooms are very cozy and super clean, pet friendly and the owners are gracious, kind, considerate and helped to make my vacation relaxing, enjoyable and lots of fun.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice rooms, very cozy, great location and the friendliest owners make this place a great choice to stay in Ogunquit! They really try to make sure your stay is an enjoyable one! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We booked last min and for only one night, nice place, small and quiet. Best thing about the place is the owners nice people and willing to help out in any way with tips about the town. Stay there!!!!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to The Dolphin Den? Share your experiences!