Just returned from a 2 night stay. We stayed in motel room #5B which is right on the waterfront. What beautiful views all around. Very peaceful and serene setting. The room was done in knotty pine with 2 beds in one room and a twin in the other. It had a fridge and a coffee maker. Very nice layout of the property, great for taking a walk around. Restaurants close by within walking distance which we took advantage of, the Lobster Pound Restaurant is right next door and a great Mediterrian Italian restaurant right down the street. Because we had gone at the end of October some eating establishments had already closed. Very friendly staff and well kept. Looking forward to coming back and staying in a cottage vs. motel room for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended accommodations for family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine