We (older couple) stayed 3 nights last May. The whitewashed cottages are set among mature trees and shrubs, immaculately maintained, something out of a film. No, it's not the Marriot, but the fireplace was a treat, wood replenished each day, clean linens from front each day in a "housekeeping" 1-bdrm unit with small, well-equipped kitchen. Front, screen porch w/ rockers and table faced tidal river, low tide you can walk across - high tide need a rowboat (supplied). On trolley line. Best time is off season for real "Maine-iacs." Good for young families.We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended accommodations for family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit, Maine