My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Meadowmere Resort for our first wedding anniversary. What a great time!
We traveled during the Fall, and the place was decked out in a great Autumn theme, with pumpkins, cornstalks, and even hot apple cider.
The staff was friendly and accomodating, and the package we received for just over $200 was outstanding: wine and cheese plate, a full breakfast two days, and dinner out one night.
The room was clean and comfortable, and the accomodations were excellent (on-site pub and separate restaurant, pool, Roman spa, a full-sized gym with every machine and free weight you could need, spa ... A+
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Hotel
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Meadowmere Resort. No other Ogunquit hotel offers a guest experience quite like The Meadowmere. Its outstanding amenities, great location and every room choice to make your hotel stay unique – There are endless package choices to customize your vacation.The Meadowmere Resort is set on the Southern Coast of Maine, one hour away from greater Boston. A favorite Maine vacation resort for generations, our hotel is popular for gourmet getaways featuring the fine dining of Ogunquit’s restaurants, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.