My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Meadowmere Resort for our first wedding anniversary. What a great time!
We traveled during the Fall, and the place was decked out in a great Autumn theme, with pumpkins, cornstalks, and even hot apple cider.
The staff was friendly and accomodating, and the package we received for just over $200 was outstanding: wine and cheese plate, a full breakfast two days, and dinner out one night.
The room was clean and comfortable, and the accomodations were excellent (on-site pub and separate restaurant, pool, Roman spa, a full-sized gym with every machine and free weight you could need, spa ... A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit