We found out about Meadowmere through this site. It was our 30th anniversary & didn't feel like going far from home this year (half hour away). We got a weekend package. Our room was on the 3rd floor & it was wonderful. We had a fireplace, & jacuzzi & everything was spotless. We had breakfast at Jonathans which is on the property. It was buffet style with a nice man cooking eggs to your liking. Couldn't ask for better. We also had Sunday brunch there, still buffet but more to offer, carved baked ham, shrimp, eggs benedict yet still a man cooking eggs, baked beans etc.... The outside hot tub was great even though it was cold & raining but the Roaman Spa was even better. There is also a heated indoor pool, enormous gym with steam room. There is a small movie theater, a kids movie at 5 and an adult movie (PG)at 8. We had a choice of 3 different restaurants for dinner. We chose The Village Inn which is about 2 blocks away. It was app, soup or salad, warm bread, entree, I had prime rib with fresh green beans & garlic mashed pots & it was to die for. We didn't have any room for dessert but they did give it to us to go. All & all this was the best weekend. Meadowmere was wonderful. Everything about it was perfect. Being April, none of the shops were open for the season, it was cold & rainy but it was wonderful. I highly reccommed this place. The weekend package with the room we had was a tad expensive but after you deduct, 2 breakfast,
2 buffet, wine & cheese from 4-7 in the pub for 2, a fancy dinner, a movie or 4 if you like (the 2 change daily), a workout, spas, pools, it is so well worth every cent. I'd go back over & over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit