We have been staying at the Meadowmere for 20 years now, and they deal very well with all the woman when we go. Love having the garden rooms, just steps away from pool, hot tub and roman spa.
Enjoy a walk to either the village or perkins cove (just 10/15 minute walk) have something to eat and workoff with the walk back.
It nice to just park your car and enjoy the area.
While your there enjoy the spa treatments, their staff are wonderful!!
The staff is excellent and accomodations are great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned inn in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit