The Meadowmere resort in Ogunquit had a customer appreciation weekend in march and it was great. We had a nice time in The West meadow Pub on Friday evening. The resort provided cheese, crackers and a glass of wine for the invited guest. Pub staff was friendly ( as always) It was nice to see managers of resort pay a visit to the guest in the pub.
Resort was very clean and pool - hot tub - and Roman Spa were wonderful. We met up with some family that were stying up the road and they said that they wished that they stayed at The Meadowmere. Resort has alot more to offer than where they were. We have been staying at the resort for more than twenty years and I WOULD RECOMEND THE RESORT TO ANYONE. Resort is always clen and inviting. Staff is always friendly and willing to make your stay great. It is a great place to stay anytime of the year. See you in April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit