My wife and I stayed for the weekend and our room was the arch honeymoon suite. The room is located above the driveway in the arch that connects the main building with another building, I believe the west building. The room can be seen on the website. One thing to keep in mind is that your view is of the parking lot and main street, with all of it's traffic is about 100 feet away. The hot tub is spacious, but difficult to get into as could use a couple of steps. The tub would not produce bubbles and we notified maintenance but it was never fixed nor did we ever hear a word as to what was wrong. The resort is beautifully decorated for fall. When it was all said and done I would have stayed at the Beachmere for less money and had an ocean view......they don't have whirlpool tubs but neither does Meadowmere..atleast not ones that work properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit