My wife and I stayed here a couple of years ago, to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. We enjoyed this stay - our last vacation before the birth of our first baby - just as much as that one!
We were hoping staff would have - as they did last time - their delicious hot apple cider waiting for us in the lobby and they didn't disappoint! We actually poured ourselves some before we checked in and it brought a smile to our face!
We had the pleasure of enjoying for the first time their Roman Spa, with its waterfalls and powerful jets, and it was such a relaxing experience. Though we didn't interact with staff very much, they've seemed friendly and accommodating during each of our visits.
We will be back again, I'm sure. We love it here!
Our only complaint was that they were out of hot apple cider one of the times we tried to get some. Make sure you stay on top of keeping that container filled, Meadowmere staff! It's a crowd pleaser and is so disappointing when you're all out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit