WE ARE GOING BACK THIS SUMMER, we loved it that much. Meadowmere is very nice, safe and clean; beds are comfy, rooms are nice, pools are clean -- one of the pools is triangular. We loved the indoor Roman Spa ... there's a game room, movie theater, and we even had a little concrete patio with chairs and a strip of back yard -- kind of like a condo complex. The two restaurants on-site are convenient and food is great. Breakfast is buffet style, standard fare but very good. Other restaurants and shops are a mile away -- walking distance. Hotel and service staff were friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was with jacuzzi -- sitting stools inside are rough stone texture that can pull and ruin swimsuit material and scrape body parts, so don't wear an expensive swimsuit and watch how you navigate.
- Also Known As:
- Meadowmere Hotel
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit
- Meadowmere Hotel Ogunquit
- Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin a tradition at The Meadowmere Resort, a family owned hotel in the heart of Ogunquit. Relax with award winning amenities, great location, environmental excellence and every room choice to make your hotel stay special. Set on the Southern Coast of Maine and one hour away from Boston, the Meadowmere is a favorite Maine vacation resort for generations. Enjoy gourmet getaways, spa packages, Maine weddings, corporate meetings and year-round vacations in the heart of Ogunquit Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Meadowmere Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.