“The best brick oven pizza around” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 81 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Old Town, Maine
“The best brick oven pizza around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am a summer resident of Ogunquit and highly recommend a visit to Pizza Napoli when in Ogunquit. My personal favorite is the Sicilliana which has a the thin crust cooked in a brick oven with the tastiest sauce and cappacola, hamburger, Italian sausage. The ingredients always taste so fresh. Go in and vist Carlos, David and the staff they have put together they are pros and alway make me feel so welcome.

• Visited September 2012

Milford, Massachusetts
“Best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I at there this afternoon for the third time in two months. We summer in Wells Beach, and have finally discovered this great place. The food is delicious. Best pizza in the region, excellent calzones, and the desserts! OMG. Can't wait for our next visit. David and Carlos...you ARE the best!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Can't wait to come back.unbelievable pizza.
I loved my waiter Chris.The wine was terrific.everything was so clean. Loved David the owner.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Best pizza ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I visited Pizza Napoli on our honeymoon and were SO impressed! We started with bruschetta, which was excellent and so beautifully presented! Then, my pizza was crispy (thin crust), and the flavors were so fresh and well developed! It was probably the best pizza I've ever had! If you come to Ogunquit, you simply must try Pizza Napoli!

Connecticut
“Italian pizza at its best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very good pizza although a large is like a small in CT. Mozzarella was fresh as was the crust. I will be back.

Visited August 2012