“Top notch customer service !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parsons Post House Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Parsons Post House Inn
You added Parsons Post House Inn to your Saves list
62 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907   |
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Ogunquit
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Top notch customer service !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Owners were absolutely wonderful , inviting. Tastefuly decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Homemade muffins, cookies coffers great.. they even provide beach chairs & towels.. n the location superb!!! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Parsons Post House with our three and a half month old daughter and had an absolutely incredible experience. Most importantly, the innkeepers Laura and John are incredible and go out of their way to ensure each guest is comfortable. We've stayed at a lot of B&Bs and literally have never had better innkeepers! Second, it's in a perfect location within Ogunquit-- close to everything but was quiet in the evenings. Finally, the rooms were recently redone and are extremely nice and clean! My only hesitation in writing such a glowing review is that I don't want it to be booked next time we want to visit :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I recently took a ten day road trip through New England. One of our stops was Ogunquit and we were lucky enough to have chosen The Parsons Post House as our accommodation while we stayed there. A few things you should know about parsons post house and Ogunquit. 1. Ogunquit is insanely busy and Parsons post house is right in the middle of it. Which is great for a few reasons: they have parking for guests, so you can walk to the beach in 5 minutes, the marginal way in 3 minutes and all the shops and restaurant in less than that. It is literally the perfect location. 2. The owners and staff of the parsons post house are great. Laura and John (the inkeepers) are FANTASTIC. Anything we needed during our stay was provided to us when we needed it and then some. Laura even, on her own without us mentioning that we liked hiking, printed us maps to nearby hiking trails. Each morning there was coffee and some freshly baked treat waiting for us and basically any New England newspaper you could ask for. 3. The rooms are totally renovated. The showers were brand new, the bathroom was modern and the room was clean. Then there was the bed. It was hands down the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. So, so great.

I have never stayed at a place where the owners were so accessible and so committed to making your stay as perfect as can be. If you go to Ogunquit, stay here. Do not look at other places, just stay here. Do it. You can thank me later.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

You can't go wrong here with location, lovely accommodations, and wonderful amenities. The innkeepers were beyond helpful, helping with food recs, beach travel, drinks, etc. I never leave reviews, but had to this time!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Arlington, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Parsons Post House Inn. The location is perfect-right in the middle of everything but wasn't noisy at all. Our room was small, but very nicely decorated and comfortable with great linens and an amazingly comfortable bed. Laura and John are wonderful and had great recommendations for anything we needed. They could not have been more hospitable and made us feel right at home! Can't wait to go back!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Let me start by saying I have never felt the need to write a review for a Inn/hotel before now. I was moved to write this because of the wonderful owners of Parsons Post and how much we loved our stay. I have been to 46 states and a dozen countries and never had such great hosts. We thought the room was beautiful and the location was great. My only regret is that I live in MN so probably won't get back anytime soon but Laura and John made us want to plan another trip to Ogunquit.

• Stayed July 2013
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Let me start by saying the Parsons Post House Inn is an absolutely lovely place to stay while in Ogunquit. Impeccably clean, simply and tastefully decorated, comfortable and cozy and so very convenient to everything. Let me go on to say that Owners Laura and John are delightful people and skilled hosts. I am impressed by how much thought they put into the little things like complimentary beach towels, chairs and carts, coffee in the morning, a book of menues in each room, and a welcome note with a box of chocolates on our night stand. As we were walking out the front door one evening, there was thunder in the distance, and from around the corner John calls out "better grab an umbrella" - and there by the door was a basket full of umbrellas for our use! Those are the things I remember when I am thinking about another getaway with my husband. We will most definitely be back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Parsons Post House Inn? Share your experiences!