“BILLOWHOUSE IS PERFECTION IN OCEAN PARK, MAINE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BillowHouse

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocean Park
BillowHouse
You added BillowHouse to your Saves list
2 Temple Ave., Ocean Park, ME 04063   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ocean Park
Mantua, Ohio
“BILLOWHOUSE IS PERFECTION IN OCEAN PARK, MAINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

My wife and I have stayed at Billowhouse twice now and both visits have been PERFECT!
What makes Billowhouse so enjoyable is the feeling of being Family as Mary and Judi take care of your every need. The rooms have every possible item you may have left at home so you will want for nothing and don't forget you can ask for a room with an Ocean view! We have made Billowhouse our home while in Maine and look forward to getting back there this Fall.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Spofford, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2011

Twice a yaer my Gal Pals and myself visit the BillowHouse. We started going once a year but had such a good time we increased our visits to twice a year. Obviously we love staying at the BillowHouse. We feel like royality. Hosptiality is exceptional. Mary, Judy and Helen are great. Looking forward to the next trip.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2011

We spent a "Girlfriends' Weekend" at the Billowhouse - this being our 7th year. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are cozy and comfy and offer everything you could possibly want. The best part is waking up and seeing the ocean right out the bedroom sliding door, or spending some silly time in the hot tub!! It is a wonderful place to stay. In March the weather was cool, but a walk on the beach is quite invgorating. I would recommend it to anyone!! A total relaxing experience, enjoyed by all four girlfriends. We travel to the Billowhouse twice a year - spring and fall - for a wonderful time together.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

My friends and I have been going to the Billow House for a week every year for more than 15 years. It is an enchanting place where I feel as welcome as one of the family. Mary, Helen and Judi think of everything to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, no matter your age or interests. There are beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and lotion, boogie boards and games for the kids, and a wonderful patio/picnic area to share a barbecue with friends and family. Then of course there are the fresh-baked cookies in your room each day! I stay in an efficiency, and it's great having a kitchen to fix a meal rather than spend a lot eating out all the time. It's a place to renew body, mind and spirit. Can't wait until this year's visit!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Milford, NH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

My first contact with the Billowhouse was a phone call to Mary. I was caught off guard by her warmth and friendliness. She expressed disappointment in not having availability. The next day I got a call informing me of a cancellation, and that was it. My wife and I will return whenever we can as the property is amazing. Ocean side, clean, comfortable, friendly hosts, what more could one ask for ? Our daughter attends UNE in Biddeford, and we plan on making the Billowhouse our home away from home when we visit. Thank you Mary, Helen and Judi for a wonderful stay at Billowhouse. We would strongly suggest to anyone who reads this to stay here and see for yourself.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Montville, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

Friendly staff, spotless room. Great view from room. Right on the beach. Wonderful place to stay. Really enjoyed it.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2010

After reading reviews on this site, I booked the Billowhouse back in February for a lovely week during the first week of August of this year. We came with my mother and three small children and we all left knowing that we would be back. My kids looked forward to giving Mary hugs, having a shower in the deliciously warm outdoor shower after hours on theh sandy beach and getting their home baked cookies every day. We were amazed at everything Mary, Judi and Helen think of when stocking your home away from home for the week - everything from conditioner to qtips to flashlights to reading material! The cleanliness and charm of this quaint New England Inn in the beautiful setting of Ocean Park really does make you feel like you have gone back in time.
I told Helen that I will be back very soon, especially if we can get one of the hot tub rooms next time! This is the warmest place that I have ever stayed - we felt like part of the Billowhouse family and hope to be for years to come!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to BillowHouse? Share your experiences!