Stayed for too short of a weekend up at Point Lookout. Cabin was so cozy and comfortable. Rustic looking on the outside but roomy enough and up to date on the inside. Did not eat at location but did go bowling in their on site lanes, which were very nice. Would go again. Area was gorgeous.
We booked thru a promotion in our local Newsday so prices were excellent for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Point Lookout Resort & Conference Center, located on 387 acres of picturesque property overlooking Penobscot Bay in mid-coast Maine. Whether you are visiting us for vacation, business, fitness, or family entertainment, our resort promises to provide an experience so unforgettably fun, relaxing, and affordable, you won’t leave without planning your next stay. With 106 luxury cottages, over 50,000 square feet of conference space, a state-of-the-art fitness and bowling entertainment complex, hiking trails, beach access and more, there are plenty of amenities to entertain everyone - winter, spring, summer, or fall. Friends and family of all ages can take advantage of on-site activities as well as many nearby attractions. Cook in your own cottage, hike the Point Lookout trails, visit our café, sit on the beach, bowl a few frames, schedule a massage, watch a DVD, play a game of tennis… you might never leave our Maine resort during your entire vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Point Lookout Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Lookout Hotel Northport
- Point Lookout Resort And Conference Center Maine/Northport