My wife and stayed at Newagen last summer and decided to come back this year too. So glad we did! The service was great, we really enjoyed the restaurant, and the improvements they have made to the property since last year (primarily the restaurant, back porch) really stood out. We absolutely love the location, and the breakfast dining area has great views of the harbor.
We stayed in one of the suites in the 'Little Inn' which has a very nice deck for relaxing on. Even though this room runs more expensive than the rooms in the main building, I think the deck and view easily make this worth the extra price.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Hotel
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.