This is a lovely quiet spot. The hotel manager was extremely attentive. Because we stayed before the high season, the staff seemed to be working out some kinks. Was somewhat disappointed, the dinner menu was not available - lunch at dinner wasn't bad. There seems to be a lot of sprucing up that needs to be done - but work seems to be well underway - not in an intrusive way though. There is no hot tub - spa area at end of pool -- it was a bit too cold to try it out. I hope to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine