We got married here seven years ago, so we already knew we loved it. This summer, there was a Groupon offer, and the amazing Jason Schlosser hooked us right up. My son has wanted to see where we got married for years, so this was the perfect opportunity. We couldn't have had a better time. There is a small pool, a nearby beach, all the attractions of Boothbay Harbor, and the games room at the Inn (which my son thought was the best part). We had dinner at the Inn one night and my salad was so good, I ordered seconds. The staff was friendly and kind and made us feel right at home. My kids (7 and 2) had a wonderful time, and I didn't hear a single complaint about there are no TVs (which I thought was the best part).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frommer's Travel Guide said, "It's hard to convey the magnificence of the ocean views, maybe the best of any Inn's in Maine." The open sea, rocky cliffs and thick forest create an enchanting setting for the historic Newagen Seaside Inn, poised on the tip of Southport Island in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Harbor region. Make some memories at the newly restored, yet always historic, Newagen Seaside Inn, at the edge of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Newagen Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newagen Seaside Hotel Newagen
- Newagen Seaside Inn Maine