“Delicious organic food - a must try if you're in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Bakery
Everett, Washington
“Delicious organic food - a must try if you're in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

We ordered food to go as a family of 8 & I would definitely go back in a heartbeat to try the other items on the menu. I ordered the blackened catfish on foccacia. I'm not usually a fan of foccocia but was in the mood for fish that day. We also bought a plastic can of pickles which I would absolutely recommend to anyone. When I eat at other deli's, I usually either pass on the pickle or take a single bite & toss the rest. This time, I took a bite of the pickle & my taste buds were alive. They're just the right amount of spiciness, crunchiness, & full of herbal flavor. The catfish tasted fresh & so did the bread. I took a bite of my husbands cheese pizza & somehow, the cheese pizza tasted like it had a flavor profile worthy of someone who knows more adjectives than I do. I mean, its cheese pizza, but it was pretty good cheese pizza. If I'm out that way again, I would make a point to order food there again AND the homemade pickles for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
New Gloucester, Maine
“Excellent Brick Oven Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

As a resident of New Gloucester I am thrilled to live so close to the New Gloucester Village Store. Their brick oven pizza is the best and their soups, sandwiches and baked goods are excellent too. They also have a great beer and wine selection.

Visited December 2012
MaIne
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Great pizza, sandwiches, salads, breakfasts and specials, as well as an excellent array of wines, beers and other treats. They also have terrific wine and beer tastings, and live bluegrass music the last Sat of the month.

Visited September 2012
Pownal, Maine, United States
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Try the pulled pork sandwich! Local owner, great homey atmosphere! Fresh ingredients! Unique menu! Highly recommended

Visited October 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Delicious Pizza& Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stopped in for lunch before our visit to the Shaker Village. What a pleasant surprise! The pizza was generous, fresh and flavorful. They have had a very interesting selection of wines and other food for take-out. If we'd had room, we would have tried a dessert. A very cozy, casual place.

• Visited August 2012