“Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Glen Arm, MD
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

A simple diner with excellent food. They claim to be the best dine west of Moody's. Moody's is a diner in Waldobor, ME many miles away.

Derry, New Hampshire
“food and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Tryed Rick's over Labor day weekend, ordered the fried haddock plate for $20.00, our order came 35 minutes after ordering. I took two bites of it and it was very dry, I told the waitress and she said oh I'm sorry and walked away from our table. I wasn't offered something differant and still got charged for my un-eaten plate! I have never had service like that, would never go back and would not reccomend it to anyone!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, Connecticut
“Location location location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

While visiting the Sebago Lake Region, we visited the waterfront and went into Ricks Cafe. The service was spot-on, the apps we ordered were delish and the drinks were great. They are in a great location. You can go shopping or take a cruise along the lake side. It has the triple threat...good service, food and location....we were very impressed

Boston, Ma
“Food was average, but pricey. Location was good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I enjoyed the food and ate outside which overlooks the lake. This restaurant is located where Long Lake empties on its way to Lake Sebago. Another local bar food restaurant.

RI
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Service was excellent. I ordered the lobster roll but was disappointed. Very dry with not much lobster. Expected better.