“Fabulous friendly and impeccably clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lambs Mill Inn

Lambs Mill Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naples
Lambs Mill Inn
You added Lambs Mill Inn to your Saves list
Lambs Mill Road, Naples, ME 04055   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Naples B&B and Inns
pound ridge, ny
“Fabulous friendly and impeccably clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

The owners were great to us. At a last moment we needed a place to stay. It is up on a hill with fields and lovely light. The room was quiet, clean and relaxing... All enjoyable. The breakfast was lovely with a view overlooking the backyard and fields/ flowers. No one would be disappointed with this great find... We hope to return some time in the near future to visit our friends and family.....!!!!!!!

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at the Inn for the past 5 summers while we have visited our kids at camp nearby. We have always enjoyed staying at Lambs Mill. The accommodations are quaint, cozy and clean and we especially love the delicious breakfast on the deck every morning. Sandy and Laurel are so welcoming and ready to help. I know we will return next summer!!

Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Armonk, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

We just spent 4 nights with our family and had an absolutely wonderful stay. I would highly reccomend this place to anyone visiting Naples. The Inn is immaculate, charming, and very comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful on the porch every morning overlooking the gardens and beautfiul property. Sandy and Laurel were great hosts. Looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

I have been staying at the inn every summer for the last few years. It is a weekend I look forward to for so many reasons! First off, the owners are lovely. Laurie and Sandy make you feel welcome as soon as you walk through the door. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My husband loves the breakfast Sandy cooks every morning! I like to walk in the morning and enjoy the beautiful country scenery. I would recommend Lamb's Mill to anyone looking for a quiet stay in Maine.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Burlington, Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Delightful inn, away from the hubbub of Long Lake. But, still close to town.
The inn keepers were delightful, Nice gardens with plenty of song birds. We enjoyed the room and our evening cocktail on the deck.
The inn is tastfully decorated. The ambiance is peaceful. And, every thing is up-to-date.
The breakfast was freshly baked, plus eggs and bacon. Great coffee.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2009

I can hardly begin to bring myself to write this review - based on how frustrated, angry and outright disappointed I am with our stay at The Lambs Mill Inn. My wife booked the room on the completely misguided advice of her friend. What a mistake! This place is a rundown, crickety, old, outright scary shell of a makeshift house. Bedroom doors didn't lock. Remote controls didn't work. Water pressure was not existent (and when you did get a slight stream, the shower went from blazing hot to frigid cold). Walls were paper thin. Could here every word of the next door guests' conversation. And service? Even worse, if you can imagine that. The "innkeepers" were completely disrespectful and prying to the point of utter awkwardness. They conveniently leave you a list of rules meant to "make your stay more enjoyable". Want to borrow a utensil? Go to the general store and get one, it says. But feel free to view and buy one of the talentless innkeepers' piece of artwork! And, oh yeah, they have a weak septic system, so don't you'll have to limit your use of the bathroom. I've been to B&B's throughout New England and stayed in dozens of places in Argentina as well as Spain. This ranks as the all time worst place I've ever stayed. They should be closed immediately.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
Miami
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2008

Stayed here one night while on vacation. House is located off of main highway on a nice country road. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Sandy, the owner, made a nice spinach and cheese quiche. I would highly recommend this Inn to all travelers through this area.

• Liked — comfortable, clean room
  • Disliked — nothing I can think of
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Lambs Mill Inn? Share your experiences!