“Challenging golf course” 4 of 5 stars

Brewster, Massachusetts
18 attraction reviews
“Challenging golf course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter and I played a round of mini golf on the challenging course one cloudy morning on our vacation in the York/Ogunquit area. Nice course, love the cave hole. We live on Cape Cod so are kind of used to a plethora of mini golf courses, but Wonder Mountain stood out as one of the nicest courses we have ever played. The arcade though was pretty much a rip off. That was our only disappointment. And at ten bucks, the mini golf is a bit over-priced from what we are used to paying on Cape Cod.

Visited August 2012

Clarendon
3 attraction reviews
“Great Mini Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had never played this Mini Golf Course before. It is a lot of fun and challenging. Each hole is different than the last - they even have spinners to tell you how you have to hit your ball. Very reasonable to play - only $8 for us Seniors - very friendly staff and people who played there. Great spot, and we will be back.

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Great, fun place. Look forward to it every year.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

I have been visiting this place once a summer for as many years as I can remember. Every year we do a mini-golf course. You can choose between an easy one and a difficult one. Both are set up on a "mountain" and the way the courses are designed is really neat. There's also a human maze, batting cage, and arcade. Great for rainy days or warm evenings. Reasonably priced.

Visited August 2011
Upstate New York
20 attraction reviews
“Fun, Fun, Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

Wonder Mountain has two 18-hole miniature golf courses, an arcade, & a new attraction called the human maze. We took an 11 yo & 9 yo with us (we are in our 40's) and for $15 each we were able to do one of the mini-golf courses, play games inside the arcade and do the human maze. We were there for hours of fun for such a low price!!!

The golf course we chose had a little twist....at certain holes there is a spinner that you spin before your turn and it adds a little benefit or challenge to your game. Some examples of things we had to do: "hit first putt with the side of your foot", "hit first putt with opposite end of golf club", or "after everyone is finished with the hole you can change scores with the player of your choice". I actually had to play an entire hole in silence!!! This was my biggest challenge....I never stay quiet for long. The kids were hysterical trying to get me to talk. My husband LOVED it....lol. Not sure if the other course has little surprises but it was noted to be the more difficult of the two. We opted for the "beginner" course for the "kids" (yeah, right.....it was really for me.....lol).

The human maze was really challenging!! You punch a time clock upon entering and exiting the maze. (You can try to get the quickest time at Wonder Mountain or just compete against everyone in your party like we did). While you are in the maze you have to find the letters M, A, Z, & E and punch your "timecard" with the hole punch at each letter. Once you find all four you have to find your way out. A lot of fun!! They say that they change the course periodically (not sure how often). I don't know how you could memorize it anyway. I got so lost and turned around. I really enjoyed it.