This property has nice owners and is very clean but that is the only reason i'm giving it an average rating. If you are a traveler on a small budget and don't mind a dated, motel/motor lodge type facility, I would recommend this property b/c it was clean - mind you, not an "Inn" as motel is named. The seems to provide more privacy than a B&B or Inn because it is set up like a motel (room access is internal) and you aren't in a bedroom in a house that hasn't been built like motels with privacy walls. There is no view, unless you consider the parking lot or 4 lane outside, but if you just need a place to crash and not seeking updated furnishings, this could be for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Katahdin Region, the Baxter Park Inn is just minutes to white water rafting, canoeing, 50 miles of cross country ski trails and just a short drive to Baxter State Park, where guests can enjoy hiking trails and enjoying the scenery. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers continental breakfast, free wireless internet, an indoor pool, two hot tubs, meeting room space, an exercise room, and local cuisine from the Penobscot Pie Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baxter Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baxter Park Hotel Millinocket
- Americas Best Value Inns Millinocket
- Baxter Park Inn Millinocket, Maine