“Best place around for breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Medway
Cuisines: American
Tolland
“Best place around for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

You can almost drive by this diner if you don't notice the sign in the windows. We stopped for breakfast and were very pleasantly surprised. Everything we tried was excellent, right down to the home fries and the hash, which I seldom find to be done right. The place was clean and the waitress we had was very pleasant. Prices were cheap compared to the same meal in Connecticut. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast there and I would not hesitate to recommend it to even a fussy eater. We haven't stopped yet for any other meals because we have just moved to the area, but we know we will be regulars there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Maine
“Down Home Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have eaten here twice and enjoyed it each time. Friendly staff, wide variety of menu choices and specials, and prices which are extremely reasonable. Next time we are in the area or passing through, save us a table.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bailey's Bay
“Huge selection of truly great home-cooked food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was here two times in December 2012. I had breakfast one morning with eggs, pancakes, toast, corned beef hash... the works. It was great and I got to talking with some of the locals. The waitress was also very friendly and helpful. I also got to have a little chat with the cook. It is a very interesting place!! A few of days later, I went back for a Taco Salad and that was also great! I would suggest this place as a pit-stop for anyone looking for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They are open early til late and there is a gas station/convenience store attached for the weary traveller! Though they sell beer at the store, they do not serve alcohol in the restaurant.

• Visited December 2012