“Yuck to the quesadilla” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Machias
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Local established cafe serving only the freshest and natural organic ingredients. Wraps, salads, daily specials, specialty foods, panini sandwiches, desserts, and espresso. Seating available. Catering
Oceanside, California
“Yuck to the quesadilla”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I had my hair done at a local place and due to previous reviews from other people about how wonderful the quesadillas were from this place, I ordered one (and someone nicely got it for me). I don't know what experiences these people have around here about what is a real quesadilla (I AM half hispanic, make latin food, grew up in a latin environment on the west coast) but a cheesy tortilla stuffed with spinach and crunchy zucchini along with chicken is not my idea of a true quesadilla. The salsa was lousy. I pulled it all apart, avoided the salsa and ate the chicken. Bleah.

Visited March 2013
Mike P, Owner at Whole Life Natural Market and Cafe, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to visit our new and improved cafe. The quesadilla is one of our top sellers. We pride ourselves in using the freshest ingredients available. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy. I would ask that you give us a second chance and try one of our other favorites.

Machias, Maine
“Great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I went there looking for a certain vitamin and the staff was very helpful and knowledgable about their products. I know if I need anything else I'll go back in a second!

Visited May 2012