We stayed here on two separate occasions recently, each for one night. the grounds are beautiful, the black infinity swimming pool is to be experienced and the outdoors jacuzzi acted as a great warmer upper after the pool ! Staff were very helpful and room and bed were very comfortable. The one comment we would make is to try and make sure you do not have a room under the kitchen and staff areas, with a first or second room floor definitely preferable ! The first night we stayed we we were in room A2 on the ground floor, which was super, and had an ocean view if the weather had been clearer. However on the second night we checked in we were in A4, this again had an ocean view, but was very noisy from about 530 in the morning from staff moving about above the room in the kitchen area. We would be happy to stay here again, but only if we could ensure we were on the first or second floor.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Maine/Lincolnville
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.