We were driving up the Maine coast, making pit stops along the way, and the Mount Battie was perfect for our purposes. As others have pointed out, the owners are chatty but for me it fell on the side of charming. We were only there for one night and I feel we got our money's worth: convenient, well-priced, quiet (for something by the road, that is).
I had no cell reception at all (which apparently is common in the area) but calls on the motel's landline are free, which is a nice touch if you want to reserve at a restaurant or some such.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Hotwire so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville