I have spent several times at the Mount Battie. Ed and Christine have always been friendly and have always gone out of their way to make my stay rememberable. As I was reviewing some of the reviews I was offended by one of the reviews "Fun experience" where they mentioned something to the effect that being from Long Island was something to be critical of. I'm from LI and it seems that they had a problem before they arrived. I know that Christine and Ed go out if their way to give something special to their guests, more then any other motels in the area provide. Being critical of something that is given without any cost is kind of rude. If they were not happy with a free meal they could go to a restaurant and pay for what ever they want.
Staying at the Battie is a great place for the money and should be revisited. Great rooms, great food, great location and great people to help with all your needs.
Shame on S-foodi
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Hotel
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Maine/Lincolnville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.