“Lewiston Deal” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Lewiston / Auburn

You added Super 8 Lewiston / Auburn to your Saves list
Super 8 Lewiston / Auburn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1440 Lisbon St., Maine Turnpike Exit 13 Rt 196E, Lewiston, ME 04240   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Lewiston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Concord, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stayed at Super 8 overnight visiting family. I had a clean room. The facility was clean, and well maintained. The furniture was in good shape and everything worked. Was impressed. I will stay here again on my next trip to Maine.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Greendell, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I didn't expect much from this hotel after reading the reviews here on tripadvisor, but it was even worse than I expected! I only chose this place because of a family event nearby. I booked a King room 2 weeks in advance and was told they didn't have it. Why??? there was only 9 cars in the parking lot, so It's not like the place was full! OK after driving for 9 hours, I took a double. When I got to the room, it was a filthy dump! Now, I don't mind out dated, I can even understand a little "shabby" but there is no excuse for how disgustingly FILTHY this place is! See my 4 photos ~ I must have been in the same room as "Patricia D" since the floor had not been cleaned and was still sticky... I put towels on the floor so my feet wouldn't touch it. There were burns on everything- sink, floor & desk and some glop collected in the corner ~ GROSS. The sink stopper was missing and the drain was full of cigarette butts. The tub was dirty, covered in some blue stuff and the anti-slip strips were half missing and the adhesive was holding dirt, stains and God only knows what! I went out to get anti-fungal spray so I could use the shower. The next day I was out from 10 am to 9 pm and when I returned- my bed was still not made and the room was never cleaned! Super 8 should be ASHAMED to have their name on this place! Super 8 should refund everyone's money who stayed here!

Room Tip: Don't even consider staying here!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brownfield, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I booked this room as a GUARANTEED non-smoking room. First of all, the hotel clerk immediately told me upon my arrival that my room was 'smoking." When I told her I had expressly booked a guaranteed non-smoking room (and showed her my print out of such)because of ashma she argued with me. The was the best part of the experience. My room was filthy. The mirrors had streaks and particles of 'something' (that I care not to think about) on them, the blanket was full of burn holes, the fridge had a nasty black mold in it, the room hadn't been vacuumed. Moreover, the lamps were broken, the dresser was kicked in, there was no AC or Heat controls and the vent was broken and full of debris of some sort. I left as I soon as I found another place to stay. This motel is vile and disgusting.

Room Tip: Book a room at the Senator in Augusta!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Colorado Springs
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The bedside table was filthy, the bathroom mirror had ugly splash marks (ddon't make me quess). Bathroom floor was sticky. Yours was the most expensive motel of our three nights of vacation and was solo not worth it!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Lewiston / Auburn? Share your experiences!