“WoW, I Like Thai food ! More fresh vegetables than Chinese.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine is a Thai restaurant in Lewiston serving delicious food made with fresh, authentic ingredients. Thailand is a place that has long been steeped in mystery and tradition. When you visit Pepper and Spice, you will experience all of the flavors, mystery and tradition of Thailand without leaving the country. We are committed to authenticity, and you will feel the difference that commitment makes as soon as you step in the door. It shows in everything we do, from our friendly staff to the smallest of ingredients in each dish.
Monmouth, Maine
“WoW, I Like Thai food ! More fresh vegetables than Chinese.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife got me Addicted ! I especially like the Drunken noodles with Beef. Not just a bunch of sweet , sugary things; but truly fantastic fresh veggies. I am not sure that I will be able to ever go back to Chinese. The appetizer tray was also great . The only caution is that I would tell them ahead of time if you do not want it to spicy.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
June N, Owner at Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
You'll have to thank your wife on our behalf for sending you our way, Ken! It's a pleasure to hear you're a big fan of our Drunken Noodles. Keep spreading the word, and come see us again when you need a Thai fix.

Best wishes,

Lewiston, Maine
“Incredible Take-out today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been there countless times and have always been extremely pleased. Today's 3* beef pad thai, crispy rolls, and lunch soup was no different. Even at 2:30 in the afternoon everything was hot and fresh. I always recommend Pepper & Spice to whoever is looking for a great meal.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
June N, Owner at Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Your recommendations mean so much to us, Jdaigs11. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Of course, you can always expect a hot, fresh, and delicious meal from us no matter the time. Looking forward to your next order — our Beef Pad Thai is calling your name!

All the best,

Maine, USA
“Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

We have only had take out from this restaurant and recently gave a birthday party at our house where we had about 25 guests. So that we could enjoy the party without having to cook, our decision was for take out.
I ordered the fresh soft rolls, chicken wings and the vegetable drunken noodles.
They did a fantastic job on placing all of the items in large containers. All of the food was very fresh and tasted delicious. The drunken noodles were a particular hit. Wonderfully spiced... not too hot... but just enough hotness to satisfy and for you to keep coming back for another bite!
The restaurant also gave us more than plenty of dipping sauces.

We have been very happy with the quality and value of Pepper and Spice. We'd strongly recommend trying the mango curry also.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“Best Thai food in the area!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Pepper and Spice continues to be one of my favorite restaurants in town. The quality and value are top-notch. The food is always fresh, hot and delicious. The owner and staff are so welcoming and friendly. The menu offers a great variety of choices but the Chicken Pad Thai and the Rama Garden are, by far, my favorite.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
June N, Owner at Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Love_and_Adventure, we're honored to be one of your "favorite restaurants in town"! Thank you for your amazing recommendation. I'll be sure to pass along the compliments to my kitchen and waitstaff as well. Come join us again soon for more Pad Thai or Rama Garden!

We look forward to welcoming you,

Turner, Maine
“very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Very low prices. i always get chicken pad thai if your not into spicy things, you will love this! very cool environment as well, soothing music and friendly staff.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
June N, Owner at Pepper and Spice Thai Cuisine, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
rawrx47, thanks for sharing some kind words about us on TripAdvisor! We're proud to offer high quality, authentic Thai cooking at a great value. I'll be sure to let my staff know their service is appreciated. Your recommendation means the world to us!

Come see us again soon,