“My Personal Favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Windsor, ME
“My Personal Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in the area for leisure & shopping and found this place... as we drove there i checked yelp & TA and i knew we would like it, and yes we did. The food is LARGE portions for very low prices... and it is great. The carne asada was awesome, great beers and drinks. You can order in the front kind of like a local Chipotle and get a quick meal and sit down, eat and go. Another option is to sit out back and by the bar and have a nice sit down meal. Give it a chance, its great.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saco, Maine
“Maine's muy Mexican meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Of course Maine is all about lobsters and chowder, but in Kittery Loco Coco's defies the stereotype by serving excellent burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos and salads at very reasonable prices. I like to switch among the many burrito choices, but I always recommend the barbacoa burrito or the lime shrimp salad for first time visitors. Loco Coco's is open every day and has a website, which makes ordering easy, along with their location a block from my workplace!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

It's hilarious to me when I see people call this average Mexican and claim Margarita's is good. Margarita's is crap food that's frozen or bagged. Believe me I'm a cook. Anyways the food here is great. I like everything I have tried so far including the cow tongue. My personal favorite is the beef barbacoa plate and all the flavors that come with it. They have fantastic salad options as well. I always get the California fries as well. Plus the bar serves a fantastic spicy Bloody Mary, perfect on a winters day.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“I really want to like it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a fun place to go. Nice relaxed atmosphere with 2 large dining areas(one open air in the summer) as well as a bar area with high top tables. Wait staff is helpful though at times semi attentive. Menu is pretty extensive.
I really want to like this place and have been here many times....overall, recent opinion has been food is lacking in flavor, presentation is nil. Recent fish burrito close to inedible....maybe just caught them on bad night..... I really want to like this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Maine
“great mexican, better than Portsmouth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This establishment knows how to make delicious Mexican food. We go here many times, love the burritos, tacos, salads, really everything. You can't go wrong.

Visited November 2013