“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Portland, Maine
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Such a great pizza place with woodfired pizzas and all the gourmet toppings your local house pizza place is missing. They run specials and have great cocktails as well as desserts. One of our favorite places for sure! Workers there are awesome and friendly!

Visited June 2013

Vermont
“Great sandwiches, cole slaw, homemade chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We go to AJ's every time that we are in the Portsmouth, NH or York, ME area. They have the best Italian sandwich ever and the cole slaw is excellent as is their homemade potato chips. We want to try the pizza because it looks excellent but we just keep going back for the Italian sandwich! We highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Kittery Point, Maine
“It's Not Just For Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

AJ's doesn't just serve wood fired pizza which, by the way, is excellent. They offer a variety of sandwiches, wraps and "specials" that are fresh and delicious. I particularly like the veggie wrap because I choose the veggies, cheeses and dressing from an extensive list that I want included. The salads are yummy, especially the Cobb and the Spinach, each served with a homemade dressing of your choice. The fish chowder is great--loaded with fish and flavor and not overpowered by a thick gluey base. And the onion rings are the best! If you're eating inside the space is limited, but in good weather there is additional seating outside. My friend and I make a weekly trip there to eat a healthy, delicious lunch and we never tire of their tasty food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kittery, Maine
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I eat at AJ's at least 3 times a week. The pizza has a thin crispy crust and perfect sauce, that I love. Many fresh toppings to choose from. The buffalo wings are awesome as are the salads and burgers. Everything is made fresh to order. I love having AJ's in our neighborhood. The staff are friendly and the food is consistent. Whenever we have visitors from out of town we turn them on to AJ's and they always want to go back.

• Visited April 2013
“Oh my wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

So glad I found this place by accident - super cool vibe and decor. I decided to just get a cheese slice and have them add buffalo chicken to it...oh my goodness! Oh my dayyam!!! Ridiculous! If I lived within 20 miles I might be there everyday.