I have spent a week at the Nonantum every summer for over 20 years. Many of the employees have worked there for a long time and it is nice to be recognized each year. The facilities are clean and kept in good shape. Dinners at Ocean 95 are great, with a nice selection, making it easy to eat there most evenings. The breakfast offers a wide variety of food. The rooms are nicely decorated and very comfortable, with refrigerators and coffee makers. There are plenty of things to do right from the resort, including sail boat trips and lobster boating, plus plenty of activities for kids. I look forward to my week in Kennebunkport every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport