This resort is so beautiful and situated on such a gorgeous property - TONS for kids to do including ping pong, kayaking, arts & crafts, crabbing,etc. They had a marshmallow roast while we were there. The food is really good - lobster and avocado salad was amazing. The dining room and attire is nice casual, and so the great food surprised us. Dinner for four was $180. Do not rent bikes from Nonantum - way to expensive: call Kennebunkport Bike Company directly. Breakfast spread is amazing - they offer everything you can think of. My kids are 11 and 8 and we could have enjoyed ourselves here for days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport