From the time of check in on Friday to leaving Sunday afternoon- it was a wonderful experience.
The room and view from the room was lovely and sitting out by the water at night to watch the sun set was such a relaxing experience. All of the staff was kind and courteous. Even wth a lot of children and famiies there- mu husband and I were able to have a calm experience. The woman in the gift shop even halped us get restaurant reservations at Mabels- outdoor dining.
We will be back for the Fire & Ice event in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport