I spent only one night at this hotel but definitely would have been able to spend more time. I had a beautiful corner room, that was brightly decorated in water colors, with a fantastic view of the water, boats and a small lighthouse on the property. This hotel was a delight and the morning breakfast a surprise. Yes, it was a buffet but with two wonderful quiches, oatmeal with nuts/fruits, and in a very charming room in the main hotel building. I imagine that the area is wall to wall people in the summer and fall, but I was there in late October so our group of 42 almost had the whole place to ourselves.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.