A charming couple met our tour bus with trays of cookies and hot cider and really set the tone for a wonderful stay. Our room was very attractive and comfortable and located in the newer part of the complex. Looking out our window, we could see boats moored in the bay, a tiny lighthouse on the property,and immaculately landscaped grounds. You could tell the people in charge of decorating really enjoyed their jobs as there were delightful Halloween displays, fall pumpkins everywhere, and beautiful mums. We had a lobster dinner provided by our tour, and the staff went out of their way to help us remove the delicious lobster meat from the shell. It is a picture perfect place for a wedding, but it was a very special place to end our New England tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport