We stayed one night in Portside King on the first floor. Nice view of the river. Patio had2 chairs and a table - nice to be outside.
Liked the clean lines of our room - no heavy drapes so had a lovely view also loved that the flooring was very clean looking - maybe a pergo - much better than carpet.
However, the bathroom was SMALL! Also, need to put small fridge on a wider platform - every time we opened it - it teetered - made me think it would fall on my toe!
The staff are SUPER! Everyone we encounter was great!
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.