We stayed 3 nights at the Nonantum Sep 4 - 7, 2013 and had a wonderful time. Well kept, updated and charming. Loved the original Otis elevator ride.
The room was clean and nicely decorated with a wonderful view of the river, large bath and walk-in closet. Only complaint is the noise from the building fans on the side of the room (if windows were closed you could not hear them) and the fact that I could hear the person upstairs (we were on the 3rd floor) when they dropped something and their snoring. We enjoyed the short walk into Kennebunkport and the easy ride to Goose Rocks Beach.
The staff was friendly, the included breakfast was delicious and had a great variety to choose from, the view of the river was beautiful and the includes activies were appreciated and a nice touch - each evening had something different; free cocktail hour, bon fire down by the river, and a marshmellow roast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport