really friendly staff, lovely resort, beautiful setting, lots of activities planned, short walk to kennebunkport which is gorgeous, really cute. our downside was the Sleep quality, you could literally hear everything from the rooms on either side and above, not very appropriate for a family, but however overall it was Very good, turn down service and chocolates were great.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.