The Nonantum never ceases to amaze us. We have been coming here for many years and each year we love it even more. The staff is amazing, the food delicious, the rooms are clean and bright, the whole atmosphere is fabulous. The children's activities are a wonderful way for the children to have some time to do what they love to do also. Each year that we come back we bring more family with us and they love it as much as we do.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.