We had a lovely time at the Nonantum over 4th of July Weekend. We stayed in the original section of the hotel (134 yrs old) and enjoyed the quaintness of the older building. Our room was very clean and fresh with beautiful bed linens and coverings. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. As an aside, when I booked the reservation, I mentioned once in passing that we would be celebrating my wife's 50th birthday. When we got to the room there was a birthday card and a box of chocolates waiting for her from the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport