Third week in June to Maine - Kennebunkport and Camden.
Old Kennebunkport Hotel. Wonderful Front Porch, Grounds and Outdoor Pool. Rooms are old but had all amenities. Not a chain hotel/motel but wasn't looking for that style .
!0-15 minute walk to heart of village. Same going other way to beach.
Breakfast included and is superb; lunches are by the pool.
There is elevator up to upper floors but not self service. We never had a problem having someone operate when needed.
Cost are reasonable for Maine at this time of year for rooms.
Bar and lunches are Maine priced also and I consider that twice what is reasonable to other parts of the country, except NYC.
All in all, very enjoyable clean, well serviced facility. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport