This Resort was awesome, and I'd recommend it to anyone, couples and families alike. The room was clean an cute great view of the water, nice we had our own patio. All the staff was very accommadating to us especially because we brought our boat along to cruise the river during the stay. Tina was very pleasant and showed us around the grounds and was extreemly helpful. The location was near to everything. Full breakfast every day was also awesome. We would not hestiate to make a return trip it was a wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.