The Nonatum is located on the river and in the heart on Kennebunkport. The wait staff and front desk staff go above and beyond to be pleasant. The pillows are the best I have ever slept on and actually went to the hotel's store and ordered them. I was so happy they were locally made and came in 1 day. I would have given it 5 stars except the floors are so creaky above us and I was on the first floor. The folks on the second floor were very early risers and woke and kept me up. The complimentary breakfast was a full buffet and the wait staff incredible! Thanks again. Hopefully next time I am there the weather will be better.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.