The Inn continues to please. Our Portside ground floor room afforded us views of the river and boat traffic. The breakfast offerings were a great start to the day. But, the staff, everyone of them were the stars of the stay. Maine hospitality is the focus. But, difficult parking if there is an event at the site.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.