It was our first time staying at Nonantum Resort and we enjoyed our visit very much. We had dined there two years ago for our anniversary and the food was incredible so we thought we would come for the whole package this year! We had to make some last minute changes to our reservation to accommodate my niece who was traveling with us and Brittney was more than patient and helpful! Our room was a King suite--a bit small but nice none the less--only drawback was no water view. Next time, we will definitely go for an ocean view room. We were pleasantly surprised with a card and box of chocolates in honor of our 11th anniversary. And the turn down service was an added bonus. Complementary breakfast was fantastic, anything you could possibly want was available. All the staff we encountered were professional and courteous. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport