We were on a road trip through the New England States and stayed for 2 nights at the Nonantum resort.
It was different.
We got a lovely room on the 2nd floor, after the lift-boy (!) gave us a ride up. It was the oldest elevator I've even seen, but it was cute. The lift- boy had to move a little handle to run the elevator.
Our room was small, but clean and extraordinary styled. There were little flowers everywhere, on the wall paper, the day covers, the wash room walls.
It reminded me in a ocean resort from past times, and it did put a smile on our faces.
Breakfast buffet was big and yummy, friendly stuff.
Heated outside pool.
Sea-view from our room.
Nothing more to ask for.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Hotel
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.