Nice, clean hotel although the restaurant and pub were never open when we wanted to visit although I understand we visited during the slow season (November). Complimentary breakfast was very nice, excellent view and pleasant staff. One complaint I have is that they do require prepayment of the first night and my sister who was set to arrive on the same day as we were, had flight delays and couldn't get there until the following day (we live on the West coast). This was completely out of her control and the hotel manager still refused to credit the night's stay (he even said the hotel was full that night). There was also no exercise facility but lovely areas to walk given the weather cooperates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport