Went for the Thanksgiving weekend to unwind a bit and get away from the big city mayhem. The room was exactly as described and the view was worth every penny with the gas fireplace to create a cozy atmosphere. The room was clean, and looked recently updated with hardwood floors and tile in the bathroom and entrance. We stayed in a queen/twin room with a water view and for a family of three it was perfect! The town of Kennebunkport was just as we remembered it, with the cute New England charm and friendly townsfolk.
Had some drinks at the Nonantum's Hickmans Pub and ate some dinner there and we must say it was cooked to perfection and was one of our highlighted meals of the trip. We are real food lovers so this says something for their kitchen! They were even kind enough to make something special for our son that was not on the menu to take back to the room so he could eat something. Great service! We would definitely return and highly recommend to anyone looking for a year round resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterfront Resort. The ambiance of a bygone era. Experience the Maine of yesterday on the picturesque shores of the Kennebunk River. Established in 1883, this enchanting Kennebunkport resort features elegantly appointed rooms, private baths, fine dining, heated pool, free WiFi, exceptional service. Scenic lobster boat and sailboat and sport fishing tours plus kayak rentals from our marina. On the trolley route. Victorian charm with contemporary amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport, Maine
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport